I had a lots of fun doing this card and I want to share with you the instructions.
Step By Step:
1. Stamp "Butterfly Dress"with Versamark on the first white cardstock mat
2. Colour the mat using Distress Oxide Blue Print and Fired Brick
3. Stamp randomly with Distress Fired Brick in second and third generation "Butterfly Dress"
4. On a second white cardstock mat stamp twice the same stamp again as you will have to cut the
5. Cut one piece of the dress, on which you will stamp with Versafine Onyx Black the sentiment of
"Amazing Mackintosh Words"
6. Cut the second piece of the dress in order to follow the design of the dress stamped at point 1,
where you want to glue it
7. Glue the two pieces on the first mat
8. For the background mat colour the white cardstock with Distress Ink Chipped Sapphir and stamp
with water all around the border.
9. Assemble the card as shown here below.
See you next time, hugs