Thinking about a Catwalk I named my project “Elephant Walk”. It is easy and nice to realise , even if it is twice to do : one time on the envelope and the second time on the card.
Step by Step :
1. Colour the upper part with Distress Inkpad Tumbled Glass for the sky, leaving some white spaces as clouds.
2. Use Distress Inkpad Peeled Paint for the grass
3. Stamp with Archival black on the left side of the envelope and on the right side of the card one elephant of Indian Elephant Rubber stamp sheet UA5SP0412
4. Stamp with Archival black the grass and the plants of Floral Edges Rubber stamp sheet UA5SP0416
5. Stamp with Archival black the birds of Landscape Edges Clear stamp sheet CBCL0033
6. Colour the Elephants with Faber-Castell Pencils
7. Close the envelope and trim its right side to insert the card
8. Punch a half hole in the middle of the right side of the envelope
9. Stamp the sentiment that you like on the card and glue a ribbon on the right side to pull it out from the envelope.
Thank you for stopping by