For this first post as DT Member of Chocolate Baroque Team, I want to use the Mackintosh Window set.
I love these stamps, they are simple and intricated at the same time.
Mackintosh Window set
Box 8x8 cm aprox. 3 1/8” x 3 1/8”
White Gesso Dina Wakley by Ranger
White Cardstock not too heavy,
Clear Gloss Wow Embossing Powder
Distress Inkpads : Abandoned Coral, Festive Berries, Fired Brick, Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles, Tumbled Glass, Black Soot
Distress Paint : Broken China
White Acrylic Paint
Ribbon (self adhesive)
Step by Step :
1. Cover the box inside and outside with white Gesso and let it dry
2. Stamp 3 times the chosen stamp with Versamark
and emboss with Clear Gloss Wow Embossing Powder. One piece must be a little bigger than the top of the box
3. Colour bottom inside of the box with White Acrylic Paint, the sides inside and all the outside of the box with Broken China DIstress Paint.
4. Cut from one of the two smaller embossed cardstock, the flowers and the leaves all together and use this mask to cover the top of the box.
5. Colour with Distress Inkpad the background of the lid. Remove the mask and colour the leaves, the roses and the middle of the roses with the brush taking the different colours directly from the DIstress Inkpad.
6. Glue the cardstock on the top of the box and trimm the excess if neccessary.
7. Colour the flowers and the leaves from the third embossed piece, cut all round the shape (flowers nd leaves) and glue it inside the box on the white bottom.
8. Apply the self adhesive Ribbon round the lid side of the box and glue the Embellishments with Glossy Accent
I like the little gift box, and what about you ?