Dots n’ Stripes Baroque Ornament
This is another beautiful stamp of the Baroque Ornament series, and here my “Feeling Gratitude” card as my second post for this month.
Step by Step
1. Blend several colours of Distress Ink pad on the cardstock.
2. Stamp with water Dots n’ Stripes for the background.
3. Stamp with Versafine or Archival the main image.
4. Apply randomly white Gesso through the stencil.
5. Blend several colours of Distress Ink Pad on the cardstock for the sentiment.
6. Stamp the sentimentfrom the Words of Gratitude stamp set with water first.
8. Stamp Dots n’ Stripes on a blank cardstock and cut out the shape.
9. Position the background on the blank cardstock and draw around the sentiment in oder to cut it out later, using the arched edge of the Dots’n Stripes stamp, where it is possible.
10.Cut and glue on the card background.
11.Add Stickles dots to give light.
I enjoyed creating this project and hope you will try stamping with water. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Thank you for stopping by,