At last the summer has arrived with the nice weather, and Summer Fair is the perfect stamp of the Four Ladies new stamps to be used.
Here below you can read how I made this project :
1. Stamp Summer Fair with Versafine Onyx Black on a watercolour cardstock, twice
2. Colour the face and neck with watercolour markers and cover the image with drawing gum
3. Sprinkle your chosen Brusho colours on the stamped image, spritz with water and dry
4. Rub the drawing gum away when everything is completely dry
5. Colour the butterfly and some poppies from the second stamped image with a watercolour of diluted Brusho
6. Cut the pieces and glue them as decoupage onto the Summer Fair image
7. Assemble the card
I hope you like my colourful project.