In those nice summer days, I enjoy drawing outside and not only in my garden. Therefore I decided to personalize the drawing box I use to carry with me.
The new Tangled Birch stamp is really lovely and is the right size for my project.
1. Paint all the metal box with black marble Dylusion Paint and let it dry
2. Stamp in the inside of the lid, Tangled Birch with Versamark and white embossing powder, and heat emboss.
3. Cut a piece of Tando Creative Cotton Canvas bigger than the outside of the lid and prime it with
4. Alternate Distress Inkpad colors with a coat of watered down white Dina Wakley gesso and always let each coat dry well
5. Use Texturised Stencil with Distress Inkpad on the canvas where you like and stamp with Versafine
Onyx Black some stamps of Wild Meadow for finishing the background
6. Stamp Tangled Birch and some birds of Landscape Edges set with Versafine Onyx Black, small
flowers of Orchard Design a Tree with Versafine Habanero.
7. Colour with the brush the Tangled Birch using brown and green shades of Distress Inkpad.
8. Fix well with Glue n Seal matte the Canvas on the lid of the metal box and cut all around the
9. Put some highlights on Tangled Birch using Stickles Star Dust
I hope you will have fun in using the new stamp and the canvas as a background too.