I thought about a sentiment of home decor for my second post of September and as with the previous project I am again using Soft Form Relief Paste.
stamp and let it dry completely for about 24 hours.
2. Remove the shape and blend only on the sentiments you will use with Distress Inkpad Salty Ocean.
3. Cut the sentiments you have chosen and keep the rest for future projects.
4. Make a panel using corrugated cardboard, altering the surface.
5. Darken some areas with Distress Inkpad Walnut Stain.
areas of the panel to give texture.
7. Add extra colour to the panel and the sentiments with Tim Holtz Distress Crayons set 2 red.
9. Glue the sentiment pieces and the heart with Inkssentials Glue n Seal matte
10. Don't forget the red ribbon as hook.
Did my home decor inspire you ?