"Soft Form Relief Paste", I love this product, that is so versatile, easy to use, and gives fantastic results. Here is how I used it today for this project :
1. Spread a layer of Soft Form Relief Paste Copper on Punky Flowers Rubber Stamp and let it dry completely for about 24 hours.
3. Place Julie Fei Fan Balzer Petals Stencil on the mat and use a baby wipe for lightening the mat
5. Colour the stenciled relief-shapes on the mat, with Distress Crayon and blend with your finger.
6. Reposition Well Rounded Stencil, colour a mix of Soft Form Relief Paste Pearl and Distress Paint Fired Brick inbetween the rays with the brush.
7. Remove the dried copper shape from the Punky Flower Rubber stamp and trim the excess from
8. Using Distress Inkpad Black Soot, blend the ink over the shape to add darker colour, and give some light spots here and there using Stickless Star Dust
11. Assemble all the pieces to finish your card using Inkssentials Glue n Seal matte.
I hope you will have fun in using Soft Form Relief Paste, as I do.