mercoledì 8 novembre 2017

New Horizons


Hi, it is so interesting and lovely to see Lesley from Chocolate Baroque at Hochanda demonstrating Steampunk stamps.
Here I want to share with you the card I made using Steampunk Travel stamp and Steampunkery stamp for the sentiment.

1. Put the stamp underneath the acrylic block  and think about the colours you want to use


2. Colour the acrylic block with Distress Ink Pad


3. Spritz with water


 4. Wipe the acrylic block with a heavy piece of White Cardstock till you are happy with the result


5.  Stamp the image with Versifine black both on the mat and on the card itself, as shown, and glue the sentiment label with Ranger Triangular Collage glue

Isn't that a funny card for a friend who is moving ? 
Magda



3 commenti:

Hilma ha detto...

Indeed my lovely friend! Indeed it is time to move on to "new horizons"! Love your tutorial! Your timing is incredible, just when I am packing away my craft material! Lov'ya my dearest friend! Wish us LUCK!

Magda ha detto...

Welcome, my dearest friend. xxxx

sanpiseth40 ha detto...

I really likes your blog! You have shared the whole concept really well and very beautifully soulful read!
Thanks for sharing
บอลพรุ่งนี้