Front page : coloured with Distress Ink Pad
1. first, colour 3/4 of the A4 White Cardstock. The upper section in blue shades and the lower
section in green/brown shades blending Distress Ink Pad
2. stamp with Versafine Onyx Black on a piece of stash paper the clouds of the set Landscape Edges
and cut the outline.
3. place the "stencil" on the cardstock of point 1 and colour the sky section blending
blue shades of Distress Ink Pad as shown below
4. create the landscape using Chocolate Baroque Mask and Stencil - Useful Leaves blendinggreen shades of Distress Ink Pad and stamp the grass of Wild Meadow stamp sheet
5. stamp the sentiment of Words of Inspiration stamp sheet with Versafine Onyx Black
Flower page on the left : coloured with Brusho
1. colour the background with diluted Brusho colours and spritz some crystals on it.
coloured brusho piece of cardstock
4. Glue flower, sentiment and string on your page using Inkssentials Glue n Seal
2. stamp a butterfly from the Tangled Garden A4 sheet on a piece of A4 White Cardstock, colour it with
Aquarelle Pencils, and cut out it for decoupage
3. Glue the butterfly and the sentiment on your page using Inkssentials Glue n Seal
like, and don't forget to use some embellishments to complete the project.