You already had the opportunity to see my canvas during the TV shows on Hochanda last month, therefore I now will give you some instructions for the project.
Step by Step :
1. Colour a canvas with acrylic Distress Paint Salty Ocean
2. Cover all the canvas with Tim Holtz Melange Wrap Tissue
3. Apply Acrylic white Gesso on the darkest sections of the Wrap Tissue
4. Salty Ocean, Pistacchio, Picked Raspberry Distress Ink Pad on the surface
5. Apply directly through a stencil using a Versamark pad
6. Emboss Gold Embossing Powder with a heat gun
7. Stamp on a white A4 cardstock Serenity and the border of Indian Textiles rubber stamp
8. Colour the stamps with watercolors Aquarelle pencils and cut around the edges
9. Glue all the pieces on the canvas
I hope you liked my first project for April.