are you ready today for a collage and stamp Step by Step ?
1. Colour randomly a white A4 paper with Distress Inkpad in brown and grey shades.
2. Stamp on it sentiments from "Loving Sentiments" stamp plate and flowers from "Fragrant Honeysuckle"
3. Tear the sheet into irregular pieces and glue them on a heavy A4 cardstock
4. Stamp with Versamark four times the same tree from "Essence of Nature"
5. Colour with Pan Pastel each tree with the matching season colour
6. Highlight some butterflies with Stickles Icicle
7. Cut into four equal panels and glue them on a black cardstock
Here is the finished project
I hope you will go now for a try, thanks for passing by and let me know.