Today it's up to me to give you some more ideas about how you could use the stamps of August.
I loved the final result of may "Fireworks" card and want to share with you the way I did it.
Step by step:
1. Colour a piece of white cardstock with Distress Oxide Squeezed Lemonade, Fired Brick and
Spiced Marmalade and let it dry
2. Stamp Tai Mahal from the Indian Textiles set with Versafine Onyx Black
3. Mask the inside of the peacock stamp with a piece of Masking Tissue
4. Apply Versafine Onyx Black on the stamp
5. Remove the masking piece
6. Position the stamp around the Thai Mahal and stamp firmly
7. Lighten the fireworks with Stickles Crystal all around as shown
8. Use two pieces of leftover of the background, one for the sentiment and one as decoration to put
9. Seal the sentiment on the decoration, these behind the mat and all at the end on a black card.