My page of today is dedicated to all who love to sew.
Step by step
2. Blend Distress Ink Pad colours on the page
3. Cover all with a thin coat of white gesso and let dry
5. Stamp on fabric in red and yellow Distress Ink Pad a ribbon and a spool of the same plate
6. Decide the look of your Layout arranging all the pieces on the page.
7. Stamp now the background with other stamps of the plate The Sewing Room
8. Glue all the pieces with Glue n' seal
Wonderful Life card
1. Blend on the white cardstock yellow, green and grey Distress Ink Pad colours
2. Stencil with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink Pad Chocolate Baroque Mask Silhouette Palace 1
3. Put Crackled Paste on the top of the card up as a cloud and down for the ground, let dry and
4. Stamp the flower of the new stamp The Folk Art Garden with Archival Jet Black and colour it
with Faber Castell Art Grip Aquarelle Pencils
5. Stamp the sentiment of The Folk Art Garden with Archival Jet Black on a left over piece of point 1
and fix it on the card.
I hope you liked my posts, hugs