martedì 16 giugno 2020

Circles


Hello,

This time I have been inspired by the challenge "Circle" that Lesley promoted on "Be a Social Butterfly" in one of her videos on Facebook.

Step by Step :
I covered with white gesso a swiped coloured page and put on top of it  Distress Paint Twisted Citron.  
I draw from a circle stencil different sizes of shapes and colored with Distress Paint Twisted Citron.  
I colored the circles with Distress Ink Pad and dabbed only the largest section of them with a wet baby towel
I stamped with Archival Jet Black the sentiment "Hello" of Butterfly Flourish  stamp in the Circles while on the background as texture I stamped in a darker green Distress Ink Pad  the circle foliage of a tree from Patchwork Landscape.






Thank you for passing by, hugs
Magda

1 commento:

R's Rue ha detto...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com