venerdì 6 novembre 2020

Remembrance Day

 

 Hello girls,

It has become a tradition for me to do a project for the 11th of November and I am on time to share it with you.

Of course there is a white gesso coat under the blended red and violet shades of Distress Ink Pad, around the yellow area.  I covered all with gesso again, stamped with black Archival the poppy of "Poppy Meadow "rubber plate and one little poppy of "Floral Notes" directly on the page. The second little poppy                                       is stamped on a tissue paper and glued with "Inkssentials Gue n Seal".  Chocolate Baroque has a lots of lovely Poppy Stamps.  I used red and green watercolours for coloring the flowers and intensify the background blending again Distress Ink Pad  blending darker red on a stencil. I finished my page by printing with the printer the lettering.   


Thank you for passing by, hugs

Magda

Nessun commento: