giovedì 5 agosto 2021

Peacock Symbols

 

Hello and welcome to my first post of August.                                                                                            The journaling page of today will be a tribute to the peacock and all its symbols.

On the colorful acrylic painted background, I stamped with Archival Jet Black both peacocks of "Tangled Peacock", while the third stamp is one of "Fabulous Flappers"    that I stamped on second generation with Distress Ink Pad and slightly wipped with         a tissue paper.  I colored some white embossing paste with yellow Distress Ink Pad.    and some with orange and stenciled randomly on the page.  I have chosen for the sentiments two quotes of "The Folk Art Garden" and completed the page with spots       of Stickles.

Thanks for passing by, hugs                                                                                                                        Magda

Nessun commento: