venerdì 30 luglio 2021

Cards and Tag

 Hello and welcome

I am back with my second post of this month and want to share with you 2 Cards and a Tag.


Journaling Card :





The background of this card is done with a piece of tissue wrap, on which I put some tape and removed them after I blended Distress Ink Pad in different colors. I stamped the flowers of "Punky Romance"with Archival Jet Black and colored only the main flower with Distress Ink Pad




H B  Card :








This is a masculine Happy Birthday card. At first I dabbed gently a yellow Distress Ink Pad colour, then I stamped in green a window of Gothic Fragments and the bike  of "Curiosity" with Archival Jet Black in several generations.  H B are the first letters of Happy Birthday sentiment of the plate Words to Dazzle & Sparkle 





Boat Tag :











For this decoupage I use the same technique of my previous post.  I soaked for some minutes a dry leaf of my Magnolia tree, stamped on it with Archival Jet Black  stamps of Seashell Collage , cut the contour considering also the negative spaces. I stenciled waves with different blue shades of Distress Ink Pad on the blue tag and glued my composition on it using a double sided adhesive tape. 



Thanks for reading my long post and I am happy to see you next month again, hugs

Magda 




Nessun commento: