mercoledì 18 agosto 2021

Tag and Cards

 


 Hello everyone,

I am here this time with a tag and two cards for you.

-  The "Thank you Tag" has a pale violet stenciled background accordingly to the vibrant violet of the flowers of "Wild Meadow"and in contrast to the green of the stems.   I colored the tag with Distress Ink Pad Old Paper and stamped on it the flowers with  Markers. In "Amazing Mackintosh Words" I have found the right sentiment for this tag, 






- I wanted to give an old look to the "For my Friend " card. Therefore I stenciled at first the background, glued a tissue paper on it and covered all with white gesso.  Separately I prepared the mat, I stamped with Archival Jet Black "Orchid", blended randomly only on the script Distress Inkpad Old Paper and colored the flower with watercolors pencils. I cut the mat as a decoupage and glued it on the card. You can find the sentiment in the plate " Words to Dazzle and Sparkle "






- The "Birthday Wishes " card is another version of the one of last month, using this time a green, ochre and blue Brusho wash. I stamped in grey "Gothic Fragments" and in Archival Jet Black "Curiosities". The sentiment Best Wishes is one of "Amazing Mackintosh Words" and stamped on a leftover of the mat.




I hope you liked my projects of today and wish you a nice rest of August.  Hugs                                   Magda 


Nessun commento: