domenica 19 dicembre 2021

Travel again

 

Hello, 

as second post of December and last one for this year I share with you this Journaling Page with Chocolate Baroque stamps.  I hope that everyone could travel again without a lots of restrictions and send at home nice postcards. The step by step pictures explain how  this page came to life:                                                                                                                                                     

1. I colored  a blank page  with Distress Ink Pad




2. I glued on it a tissue paper 




3. again carefully more  Distress Ink Pad





4. I hand-drawnraw with Rembrand Charcoal Pencil the travel bag and put some shadow 




5. I stamped with Archival Jet Black the images of "Curiosities" and "Mail Art" plates 


Did you liked my page ?  I send big hugs to you all and wish you  a Merry Christmas

Magda


Nessun commento: