giovedì 7 luglio 2022

Three projects

  Hi, 

I am glad to share with you three projects made with Butterfly Poppy Collage


For this Birthday Card I used Distress Ink Pad Brushed Corduroy,  Forest Moos and Seedless Preserves. On the blended mat, using a mask made previously,  I stamped the geometric part in green and the flowers in red and also some flowers  stamped randomly in second generation. You can find the sentiment in the plate Words to Dazzle & Sparkle 





Butterfly Card:  This time I used a craft card and  applied the wet on wet technique using Distress Paint Abandoned Coral,  Mermaid Lagoon, white acrylic and scratched immediately with a spatula  As soon as the acrylic paint was dried I brushed quickly a very watery diluted Twisted Citron wash  When the card was nicely dry I stamped the script and the butterfly with Archival Jet Black 
I highlighted some letters and the contour of the butterfly with a white pen 






Happy accident Tag :    I pushed too hard and at the same time I rotated the foam blender while I was placing the first color. I liked this outcome and did the same with the other colors too.  Then I stamped with Archival Jet Black the butterflies and covered the background with white acrylic, leaving the butterflies popping out. 








I hope you liked my projects today and thanks for reading this long post, hugs
Magda


Nessun commento: