Red heart :
1. Cover the MDF heart with Dina Wakley media white gesso and let it dry
2. Paint on the heart Tim Holtz Distress Paint fired brick and let it dry completely
3. Stamp with Versamark the 3 owls stamp of Fat Robin set and emboss with white embossing
4. Apply Versamark with the pad on all the surface of the heart and emboss with Wow Embossing
Powder clear gloss
5. Alter gently the red acrylic with DecoArt Antiquing Cream, titanium white
6. Using your finger add some Stickles Icicle to the heart
7. Repeat the same process on the other side of the heart, changing the stamp of point 3,
using 1 owl stamp and 1 snowflake.
8. Insert the ribbon in the little hole of the heart to hang the decoration on the Christmas tree.
Here below only the changes for preparing the White heart :
2. Paint on the heart white acrylic and let it dry completely
3. Stamp with Versamark the 3 owls stamp of Fat Robin set and emboss with Wow Embossing
Powder metallic gold sparkle
6. Using your finger add some Stickles gold to the heart