martedì 9 marzo 2021

Flutter with me

 


 Hello girls,

I like to see the first butterflies flutter in the mild spring air and this feeling of                    joy inspired me to create these three cards with Chocolate Baroque stamps. 


Happy Dance 

On a blue Brusho colored white cardstock I stamped Butterfly Dress and                colored it with  Pan Pastel. The little butterflies and the decoupage butterfly                       are in Just Butterflies, while you can find the sentiment in the Butterfly Perfumery.           plate. I used Distress Ink pad   for coloring the butterfly, blending through the            stencil and stamping the sentiment Happy Dance. 





Hello

Here I just played with Distress Ink pad   for the background wash, stenciling         several layering with matching and contrast colors and for coloring the butterfly.           You can find the butterfly in the big selection of Just Butterflies and the sentiment            in Butterfly Flourish Swirl





Spring

For this card I prepared several stamped script paper pieces, I cut them randomly and glue on the cardstock.   
I blended with different green and red shades of Distress Ink pad  and colored the decoupage butterfly of Just Butterflies with watercolor pencils. 
"Spring" of March Fairy was for me perfect to be used for the label 





I hope you liked my butterflies card of today, I wish you all a very nice spring, hugs
Magda




Nessun commento: