Are you already feeling the nice warm spring air ?
Here below I share with you my Step by Step of "Katya is smelling the Perfume of the Spring Air"
- Blend on the Journaling Page a red colour of Distress Ink Pad
- Cover all with white gesso and let dry
- Blend several blue colors of Distress Ink Pad on the gesso
- Rub a baby wipe on Katya stamp to have the perfect humidity before stamping
5. Stamp Floral Perfumery with Versafine on a white cardstock,
colour the stamp with watercolors and cut the contour 6. Stamp with Archival the words Perfume from Floral Perfumery
and Spring from March Fairy on a piece of scrap cardstock
colored with the same color of the flower of point 5 7. Glue the decoupage cuts on the journaling page and stamp little
butterflies in black around Katya, as shown and don't forget to
use a nice ribbon as label holder.
I hope you had a spring inspiration from my page and thanks for passing by, hugs